Monday, February 27, 2017

MY TEN KOBO: RIDWAN AKANJI BALOGUN@INFINITY

Today I celebrate my son, my carbon copy, Ridwan Abiodun Abodunde Adeyinka Akanji Balogun (B Wan Omo Balogun).
Akanji, bibi ire ko se f'owo ra.
You are a product of generations of quality breeding between warriors and royalty, and I am pleased to see you exhibiting the traits of a future leader of our clan.
Omo o le jo baba, k'ama binu omo, Akanji yi jo GKB ju, omo o le jo baba, k'ama binu omo.
Happy birthday, my son. Akanji omo Balogun ni Amunigun, omo Osabari, Omo Oke.
Igba odun, odun kan.
My Ten Kobo+

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW HOME, CAR OWNERS EMERGE AS COWLSO ENDS THREE DAY WOMEN'S CONFERENCE.

As the 23rd edition of the National Women's Conference organized by the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO), ends today...