Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I AM IN APC FOR LIFE - ATIKU

Alhaji Atiku AbubakarFormer vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has stated categorically that he is a committed member of Nigeria’s main opposition party, All Progressives Congress (APC).

He stated this after some national newspapers claimed that he met with Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Jonathan and defected to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The APC presidential aspirant urged Nigerians to disregard the rumour, stating that, he was supporting the party’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari. “Dear friends, I believe you’ve seen the mischievous press reports about me leaving APC. They are false,” he wrote on his official Twitter account.
He stated that recently he reconciled members of his party in his state. “Just three days ago, I convened the Adamawa APC stakeholders meeting, to reconcile members and ensure victory in the coming polls.”
“My commitment to the APC, including the various state secretariats which I help fund, is unshakable.”
“As widely reported, I have since handed over my Media Office and policy document to the #GMB15 campaign.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW HOME, CAR OWNERS EMERGE AS COWLSO ENDS THREE DAY WOMEN'S CONFERENCE.

As the 23rd edition of the National Women's Conference organized by the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO), ends today...