Thursday, February 26, 2015

CHEAP PROPAGANDA CANNOT DETER ME - GANI ADAMS

My intention has been drawn to a panicky "News alert "being circulated on the net about my posture and utterance concerning the forth coming election particularly my stand and that of my organisation , Oodua Peoples ‘Congress, OPC , in respect of the endorsement of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

In as much as I don't want to dignified the trash which was unsigned by the feeble minded and hypocritical fellows who are too timid and scare of the truth, I also believe it will be unfair to allow a portion of the populace who might not be discerning enough to see the malicious intent of the said alert a free rein of the fallacious tale
First, I am not a man of war and my organisation has not been used to prosecute war or disrupt any election in Nigeria.
I have witnessed and participated in five elections in Nigeria and there am none in which either me or my organisation has been involved in disrupting or involving in any criminal or anti- electoral violence.
It is to the glory of Eledumare the God Almighty that I witnessed these elections , 1993, 1999 , 2003, 2007, 2011 , and none of which we were recruited or employed to destroy the peace of the country .
So whoever is sending out that craps as a message of alert to people is not only shameless and without honour but was only letting out what he and his party is planning to do not me or OPC.
Hence, I am using this medium to call the attention of Law enforcement agencies to swoop on the sender of the post and sieve out their evil plans from them
It is unfortunate that the APC which I believe wired the ill prepared and logically wobbly news could be so desperate at ensuring the destruction and bastardization of those who cannot acquiesce with their change by force philosophy of evil for Nigeria.
Ii is also irritating for the APC or whoever to be using their own benchmark to gauge others after all everybody in Nigeria knows that one of the godfather of APC has even declared that he can bribe the devil if need arises, No wonder their hallucination that I, Otunba Gani Adams visited Aso Villa in company of some eminent Nigerians to demand for "large sum of money "to prosecute the destruction of the forthcoming election,
And for the public to note, OPC or I have not demanded or received a dime from anybody in respect to this election. We have not and we will not but we have a duty to align and vote for the man who will believe in, that is why we, OPC have endorsed
The candidature of President Jonathan and it is him we are voting for.
I must also warn here that no amount of political propaganda against me or OPC can propel us to do the wrong thing by voting for Buhari .
It is a pity that whoever or any organisation that is and not falling the line of thought of the APC is always projected as evil , corrupt and fraudulent while frauds and rogues who are with them are saint .The truth is that I have never met the President one on one for the time has not come for that . I met the President in Akure at the midst of all traditional rulers when Governor Mimiko invited us to meet him
And I remember that I publicly announced that I am not a PDP member but I owe this country a duty to exercise my fundamental human right to vote for any candidate whom I believe can take this country to a greater height
So if anyone has seeing me at Aso Villa asking for money to disrupt the election of our country that person or group of persons are not only hallucinating but need urgent psychiatric attention or may be has indulged too much in sniffing drugs .
I have no apology in directing members of the OPC in what to do as related to the election .A leader must always rise up in given direction and path find worthy route members of his organisation , if I cannot do this I am not fit to be their leader .
And if doing this is not going down well in the bellies of people whose lives have been perforated with fake , perjury , lies , hypocrisy , blind search for power , desperation at its frenetic pace, I have no apology .
I am happy that none of the parties can boldly claim that OPC has being officially engaged either now or in the past to disrupt or deliberately foment trouble during any election .
Hence the attempt at smearing my name and that of OPC is not only an attempt in futility but a voyage in which all those involved will meet their irredeemable Waterloo and destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW HOME, CAR OWNERS EMERGE AS COWLSO ENDS THREE DAY WOMEN'S CONFERENCE.

As the 23rd edition of the National Women's Conference organized by the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO), ends today...